Just 50 ft. away from the Gazebo is our Main Building. Whether you want to get ready for your event in comfort, need an intimate setting for a luncheon, or just need a cozy place to retreat, our interior and exterior areas offer that and so much more!
- Our interior area is light taupe with white trim complemented by antique pine floors and is 1700 sq ft.
- 80 guests fit comfortably in the main room
- 1 main dressing room with 2 outlets
- 1 upstairs men’s dressing room with 2 outlets
- 2 bathrooms with 2 outlets
- Kitchenette with 4 outlets and additional room with 2 refrigerators
- 10 -110 volt outlets in the main room
- 3 window sets
- 2 sets of french doors with glass inserts that open to the decks
- 4 doors: 2 on the side, one in the front, and one in the back
- The Main Building is air conditioned
- Our Main Building is surrounded by a wrap-around antique pine deck that is 2,200 sq. ft. With gorgeous views of the gazebo and grounds, the deck is surrounded by a cascading sea of color that will complement any event’s color selection.
- 3 main areas of the deck: the front, side, and back* The side and back decks are covered, the front deck is uncovered
- Deck areas can be used for buffet tables and bar, dancefloors, guest tables, etc.
(Depending on your unique needs and arrangements, 50+ guests could fit comfortably on the front deck and/or 75+ on the side deck and/or 80+ on the back deck.)
- 5 -110 volt outlets on the deck areas
- The front uncovered deck opens up to a curved stone path to the Gazebo and is 3.5 ft. by 50 ft. long